We’re excited to announce that Brewed in the Burg, our documentary about the local craft beer community, will soon air statewide on the Pennsylvania Cable Network.
- Sunday, Jan. 31 at 5 p.m.
- Sunday, Feb. 21. at 5 p.m.
The documentary, created in partnership with Harrisburg Beer Week co-founder (and new employee), Sara Bozich, shares the stories of our local brewing industry.
It features more than two dozen interviews with local brewers — including John and Chris Trogner of Tröegs Independent Brewery, Artie Tafoya of Appalachian Brewing Company and Al Kominski of Pizza Boy Brewing Co., among others — as well as homebrewers, industry professionals, and everyday beer drinkers.
For more, check out:
- Brewed in the Burg on Facebook
- Blog post on Brewed in the Burg
- Brewed in the Burg on Vimeo
- Brewed in the Burg Trailer